The technical features of Xiaomi’s new flagship phone Mi Max 3 appeared with the TENAA certificate. According to the certificate, the device will have a huge screen and a bigger battery.
Xiaomi’s new charging-oriented smartphone Mi Max 3 is also certified with the M1804E4A, M1804E4T and M1804E4C numbers in TENAA. According to the TENAA certificate, the Mi Max 3 will have a huge screen of 6.99 inches. Full HD + resolution of this screen needs the power of Quick Charge 3.0 supported 5400mAh giant battery will meet.
At 1.8GHz, the device will have an 8-core processor and will have 6GB of RAM. The main camera in the 12MP resolution and the Sony IMX363 sensor will also feature a second rear camera for portrait mode on the device which will capture high quality pictures. The device is expected to work with Android 8.1 Oreo.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Features (Leak)
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Eight-core
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB / 6GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB / 128GB
- Display: 6.99 inch Full HD + IPS
- Rear Camera: 12MP, Sony IMX363 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size + Second camera (no information)
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 5400mAh, Quick Charge 3.0
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C