The technical specifications of the new Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Pro have been leaked. According to the leak, the device will be powered by the Snapdragon 710, with 6GB of RAM and dual speakers.
Xiaomi’s new smartphones with model numbers M1804E4A, M1804E4T and M1804E4C came out in TENAA last week. But the emerging visuals also revealed the technical features of Xiaomi’s new mid-high-end smartphone Mi Max 3 Pro.
According to the leak, the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Pro will be powered by Qualcomm’s newest mid-level processor, the Snapdragon 710. The device, which will have 6GB of RAM, will also have a dual speaker. The device, which will have a giant 6.9 inch screen, will offer an extremely high screen / body ratio thanks to its slim frames.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Pro Features (Leak)
- Processor: Snapdragon 710
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB / 6GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB / 128GB
- Display: 6.99 inch Full HD + IPS
- Rear Camera: 12MP, Sony IMX363 sensor + Second camera
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 5400mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
The details of the price of the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Pro, which is expected to come in 4 different colors, black, gray, gold and rose gold, have not yet appeared.