The hardware features of the new tablet Tab S4 leaked by Samsung in 2018 are leaked.
Samsung’s new tablet Galaxy Tab S4 with a keyboard and a new S-Pen with a look at the eye is definitely looking. Some sources have also leaked the hardware features of the device. Previously leaked photos of Evan Blas, now came out as hardware features.
Tablet market has two possibilities in the coming period: to hit the bottom or to climb to the top. While the fate of tablets in the shadow of smartphones is eagerly anticipated, Samsung is preparing to announce its new flagship.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
- 10.5-inch (2560 × 1600 pixel) WQXGA Super AMOLED 16:10 screen
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835, Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64G storage space
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera
- 8MP front camera
- Iris scanner
- S Pen (S pen)
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 7,300mAh battery (with Quick Charge feature)
Although Samsung does not announce any announcement date, we are waiting for the device to be announced at the IFA 2018 Berlin fair to be held in September.
Author: Alptug Acar
MIS Student, writer, litte bit programmer.