HMD Global introduced the Nokia X5, one of the company’s most ambitious price performance phones. We can say that it has quite ambitious features compared to the price of the device.
Nokia officially announced the launch of its new smartphone, the Nokia X5, in China. Powered by MediaTek’s most advanced processor, the Helio P60, the new Nokia X5 is able to capture today’s trends with its notched design.
The Nokia X5 has a dual rear camera with 13MP + 5MP, making it possible for users to create a background blur during photo shoots. It is expected that the Nokia X5, which is not known to be selling out in the global market, will compete with Chinese competitors.
Nokia X5 Features
- Display: 5.86 inch HD +
- Processor: Mediatek Helio P60 2.0Ghz
- Rear Camera: 13MP f / 2 and 5MP
- Front Camera: 8MP f / 2.2
- Storage and RAM: 3GB / 32GB, 4GB / 64GB, MicroSD card support
- Connection: 4G VoLTE, WiFI, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB-C
- Battery: 3060mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
Available in black, white and blue, the new Nokia X5 will be priced at $ 150 for a 3GB RAM version and $ 210 for a 4GB RAM version. It is possible to say that it has a suitable feather according to the characteristics of the device.