The new member of Samsung’s budget-friendly smartphone segment is officially introduced with Galaxy On8 (2018), dual rear camera and 6-inch Super AMOLED screen.
South Korean technology giant Samsung has officially introduced the company’s latest entry-level smartphone Galaxy On8 (2018). Similar to the Galaxy J8, another Samsung smartphone, it has a 6 inch Super AMOLED screen and HD + resolution that gives it a very good picture quality.
The 16MP + 5MP double rear camera features Background Blur Shape, Portrait Dolly and Portrait Backdrop, and also offers excellent selfie quality with 16MP resolution front camera. On the device, the artificial intelligence-assisted Samsung Mall application serves pre-loaded users.
Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018) Features
- Processor: Snapdragon 450
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB + MicroSD
- Display: 6 inch HD + Super AMOLED
- Rear Camera: 16MP, f / 1.7 diaphragm + 5MP, f / 1.9 diaphragm
- Front Camera: 16MP, f / 1.9 aperture
- Battery: 3500mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, ANT +, GPS